Plans & Pricing
1. Import an online store to Facebook Automatically
Q: How do I import my existing online store automatically to Facebook and have it Synchronized whenever I make changes in my online store?
A: Well, that's the part we like the most – this is going to take between 1-3 clicks and your store will be imported to Facebook. Please follow this
e-Commerce store to Facebook guide
2. Marketing Tools
Q: How can I drive more traffic to my new
A: So, we gave you an inch, creating your Facebook store, and now you want the whole mile, ha? Well, you have come to the right place! Please log back into your StoreYa.com back office and browse to your
where you can find the following marketing tools which have proven success records:
1. Group Deals –
pre-define your promotion
and have it run as part of your Facebook store. See how well
Group Deals on Facebook
2. Scratch & Win a Coupon – Get to your fans' news feeds where they 'hang out' with a fun game that let them win a coupon of your choice.
3. InstaGallery – have your clients Instagram photos that has your tag, streamed automatically to your Facebook store where you can link them to the relevant product.
4. Fan Gate - boost your fans base by offering your visitors coupons and discounts for liking your page.
5. Like Box - convert your web stores' visitors to Facebook fans using this tool, so you can keep in touch with your visitors and have them purchase multiple times.
6. Check your Marketing tab for more tools - we keep on launching new tools all the time.
3. Supported e-commerce platforms
Q: What e-commerce platform does StoreYa currently support?
A: We currently support Magento, Shopify, Prestashop eBay, Amazon, Etsy, WP Commerce, Google Base, and many other platforms. See our full list and links to specific guides per platform
4. Manually create a Facebook store
Q: I don't have a way to automatically export my store data – can you still help me?
A: Absolutely! Especially for you, we created a very simple CSV - don't lose us here - it is like a simple version of Excel, and all you have to do with it is fill out 7 simple columns (product name, price etc.). Here is how you do this -
i. Generate a CSV (the poor version of Excel...) containing the following 7 columns per each of the product you would like to upload -
1. name, price, description, category, SKU - define per product;
2. Image - the part of the URL that differs between the image and the main domain - for example:
a. main domain www.example.com
b. image URL www.example.com/image.jpg
c. image should be /image.jpg
3. url_key - the part of the URL that differs between the product's page and the main domain - for example:
a. main domain www.example.com
b. image URL www.example.com/iphone
c. image should be "iphone"
ii. Upload the CSV
Q: What is SKU?
A: You are brave for asking! SKU initials for - Stock-Keeping Unit; a unique identifier for each distinct product and service that can be purchased in business. but enough with
- if you sell a T-shirt - this is one product that can have 2 SKU's if you have it in 2 sizes or 4 SKU's if you have each size in 2 different colors.
6. Pricing & Payment Methods
Q: Sounds like an amazing service - how much does it cost?
A: Well, thank you for your kind words!
You can go ahead and publish your Facebook store for Free!
We don't require you to put your credit card or to pay any sign up fees. If you wish to go premium you will enjoy the advanced features we offer. Visit our
to view the different plans.
i. Free Plan - $0/ month for up to 50 SKU's
ii. Economy - $9.99/ month for up to 500 SKU's
iii. First class - $29.99/ month for up to 5,000 SKU's
iv. Private jet - $79.99/ month for up to 10,000 SKU's
There are no hidden fees, and you can cancel at any time.
Q:What payment methods can I use?
A: You can pay with your credit card. We support - Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, solo, Diners Club, JCB, CarteBleue.
Q: How can I cancel my account?
A: Leaving so soon? If there is anything we can do, or if you are willing to feedback us on the reasons that made you considering cancelling your account, please email
so we can learn and improve for the future.
To cancel your account with us, follow these easy steps:
1. Connect to StoreYa.com using Facebook connection.
2. Go to "Account > My Account" tab.
3. Click "Please cancel my account"
4. Confirm by clicking the delete button.
If you have any issues with cancelling your account, please send us an email to:
8. Supported Languages
Q: What languages do you support?
A: So, you are not settling up for English speakers - wise move! Using our services, your Facebook store can talk in any language! (Note: your back office and dashboard would still talk to you in English, but if you are reading this we trust that this is OK for you...). See how to easily
translate your Facebook store to any language
9. Supported Currency
Q: What currencies do you support?
A: We support any currency. See how to
choose the relevant currency for your store
10. Facebook account
Q: How do I open a Facebook account?
A: Mark Zuckerberg! are you pulling our legs again? Oh, it's not Mark, sorry, we thought everyone has a Facebook account already, but don't worry - in 10 seconds you will have one too. Just click
and fill out your name and email address - this is really all it takes.
11. Fan page
Q: How do I open a Facebook fan page?
A: Oh, this is exciting - a new page is going to be born really soon! Click
and fill out your company or product info. This one is really self explanatory - even Mark (Zuckerberg) didn't have much to say about it - see
Q: Can I log in using my fan page and not my Facebook personal profile?
A: Logging into StoreYa is done by connecting with Facebook using your personal profile (due to Facebook's limitations),
at the end of our very short import process, you will be provided with a link enabling you to connect your new Facebook store to a Facebook fan page of your choice (a fan page that you are its admin, of course). Your personal profile will serve you to log into your StoreYa back-office. There will be no connection between your store and your personal profile at Facebook's end.
Watch our videos
Terms & conditions
Copyright © 2012 StoreYa Feed LTD.